Recovering from our New Year celebrations after the most momentous year in Colorado politics since before most of us were born, here’s a list of our top stories of 2018 as determined by our readers’ social media sharing habits–which seems like a nice, small-d democratic way to do things.
Two familiar names dominated readers’ interest:
- New Poll: Cory Gardner Would Lose The Election Today
- Gardner’s Hollow Words on Kavanaugh Accusers Exposed
- BREAKING: Denver7 Pulls False Ad Attacking Jared Polis
- Cory Gardner is So Screwed
- Suppose The Vice President Showed Up And Nobody Came
- Walker Stapleton: The Candidate Nobody is Afraid to Face
- Seriously, Is Everything About Walker Stapleton a Lie?
- Hate Group Rally At Capitol Features Colorado Republican Speakers and Stapleton Super PAC
- Walker Stapleton’s Packed-House Victory Tour Continues
- Stapleton Says He’s Bringing Trump To Stump!
- Kroenke Executive Paid Russian Spy Maria Butina To Create Pro-Putin TV Show
- Colorado Republicans Invite Hate Leader To Speak At Post-Election Retreat
Thanks to everyone who saw fit not only to visit, but help circulate our content throughout the internets in 2018.