Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the Colorado Pols online political commentary and news discussion Forums (“the Forums”). These Forums connect you with other socially and politically involved participants (“Members”) for discussions about the latest news and political happenings in Colorado and beyond.
Read These Terms Carefully
By using the Forums or the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to:
– To access certain features of the Website, including the Forums, you must create an account (“Member Account”).
– Provide true, accurate, current, and specific registration information, including your email address (“Registration Data”).
– Update the Registration Data to keep it current.
– Select a user name and password for your Member Account. Avoid using names of others, unauthorized names, or offensive usernames.
Member Account, Password, and Security
– Maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password.
– You are solely responsible for all use of your Member Account.
– Notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Member Account or any other security breach.
– CP grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right to use the Forums and Website on a single computer.
– You are prohibited from copying, altering, modifying, or distributing the Forums and Website, unless you obtain CP’s express written authorization.
– These Terms remain effective while you are a Member.
– You may terminate your Member Account at any time.
– CP may terminate or suspend your membership at any time, without prior notice or liability.
– The Forums allow you to post information, comments, and interact with other Members.
– Abide by all rules published by CP in connection with the Forums, including the Forums Guidelines.
– You are responsible for all content you upload, post, or make available via the Forums.
– CP reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any Member Content at any time.
License Grant to Member Content
– By submitting Member Content, you grant CP a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual, and transferable license to use your Member Content.
– Do not post unlawful, offensive, or inappropriate content.
– Respect the privacy and rights of others.
– Do not engage in illegal activities or post harmful content.
Limitations on Use
– Do not engage in criminal, illegal, or tortious activities.
– Do not use the Website or Forums for unauthorized purposes.
Intellectual Property Ownership
– All content on the Website and Forums is owned by CP or used under license and is protected under intellectual property laws.
– You agree to indemnify CP against any claims related to your use of the Website or Forums or your Member Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
– The Website and Forums are provided “as is”. CP is not liable for any damages resulting from your use of the Website or Forums.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites
– Framing, in-line linking, or other methods of association with the Website are prohibited without prior written approval from CP.
Choice of Law; Venue; Trial by Jury
– These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A.
– Disputes will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Colorado, U.S.A.
– These Terms constitute the entire agreement between CP and you regarding the Website or Forums.
– No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver.
– These Terms may be agreed to electronically.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay in the loop with regular updates!