Last Updated: November 12, 2023
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other contact or personal information you choose to provide. This information may be used to personalize your experience, provide customer service, and communicate with you.
Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal information such as browser type, operating system, and the pages you visited on our site. This data helps us understand how visitors use our site and improve our services.
2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
3. How We Protect Your Information
– We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no electronic storage or transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
4. Sharing Your Information
– We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Third-Party Links
6. Compliance with Laws
– We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
8. Contact Us
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay in the loop with regular updates!