(Promoted by Colorado Pols)
Gordon Klingenschmitt spent a week in Alabama promoting his old friend, Judge Roy Moore.
Former HD15 Representative Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt, working his $1.3 million* a year hustle, alt-right “news program”, Pray in Jesus’ Name News, ran a 5 part series promoting his old friend and mentor, Alabama Senate candidate and accused pedophile Judge Roy Moore. Chaps campaigned for 5 days with Roy Moore in Alabama last October.
For those with strong stomachs, here is the entire series:
- Pre- primary: Chaps interviews Moore at 24:00. Moore talks about the importance of religion, morality, and the law. I wonder how important those considerations were when he lured kids to his rooms and preyed on them. He says he’ll obey the Constitution if he goes to Washington. Yet, at 5:36, Moore preaches: “The rights of conscience are beyond any human power.” Where was his conscience in 1979? I didn’t think anyone could spout glibberish faster than Cory Gardner, but Moore can.
- Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson endorses Moore. You know, the fan of traditional marriage? The guy who wants to deceive the poor ducks into thinking he wants to have sex with them? Sarah Palin and Steve Bannon also endorsed Moore at this event.
- Steve Bannon and Nigel Farage (British talk show host, Brexit fluffer and “person of interest” in Trump Russia investigation), endorse Moore. Bannon pumps Trump and stokes a populist narrative, deriding the “corporatist elites”. He calls the media the opposition party, and the “running dogs of this world.” At 28: or so , Bannon calls Jeff Sessions “the spiritual father of this movement.” At 28:31, Bannon says, “Judge Roy Moore is a good man, he is a courageous man, and most important, he is a righteous man.” Bannon is still standing behind Moore’s candidacy as of 11/11/2017.
- Chaps interviews Moore at his primary victory night celebration. 28:31 Moore reports that Donald Trump called him to “fully support” him.
- Still at Moore’s victory rally, Chaps interviews Mark Green, Trump’s nominee for Secretary of the Army. Green withdrew his nomination as incendiary statements he had made about gays and Muslims surfaced. Of course, Chaps had no problem with these statements.
Per Klingenschmitt, the left is to blame for the Sutherland Springs, TX, church massacre.
- Via Patheos blog and Right Wing Watch, Klingenschmitt’s guest was Matt Barber, who pontificated about the Sutherland, TX church shooting. Barber’s thesis, based on zero evidence, was that the shooter was an atheist Black Lives Matter Antifa ACLU supporter who hated Christians. Klingenschmitt smiled, nodded, and encouraged this lunacy.
And why wouldn’t he? Even if Moore is revealed finally as the hypocritical pedophile he is, Klingenschmitt will still be smiling all the way to the bank. His hatred of gays and promotion of wingnuts like Moore and Barber is quite a lucrative racket for our Colorado ex-legislator.
If even more of Moore’s victims come forward, which is likely, how will Klingenschmitt respond as a good Christian? Stand by his old friend and blame the victims? Blame the left? Blame the media? How about all three?
*numbers are for Klingenschmitt’s non-profit, “Persuade the World Ministries” tax returns in 2014 and 2015. Per Guidestar. Copied below: