2018-19 #TrumpShutdown Day 26 Open Thread

“I love the poorly educated.”

–Donald Trump

1 Shares

13 Community Comments, Facebook Comments

1. Duke CoxDuke Cox says:

He does love himself …that is true.

2. Diogenesdemar says:

“One thousand hamberders; build a wall.

One thousand ham-ber-ders.

Take one down, pass it around,

Nine hundred ninety-eleven hamberders; build a wall” . . .

(Trumpty Dumpty remix, waiting for FOX and Friends to begin)

3. davebarnesdavebarnes says:

Bigger than Colorado and way larger than The Dumpster®'s penis.

"Though just one-in-three voters have a favorable opinion of freshman Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, if she were old enough to run for president in 2020, she’d give President Trump a run for his money."

4. DENependent says:

I had a little time at lunch today to pull the 2014 Colorado statewide race numbers and compare them to 2018. I think I will queue it up for posting tomorrow morning at 8am unless people want to see it sooner.

• JohnInDenverJohnInDenver says:

I'll look forward to your take … Magellan Strategies had some raw numbers with that 2014/2018 comparison, but didn't push out anything from the final numbers, as far as I can tell.

5. RepealAndReplace says:

And in addition to getting Karen on the faculty, they're planning a field trip to the Creation Museum in Kentucky…..

6. PseudonymousPseudonymous says:

Hey, what party is this woman in?  I'd vote for them.

7. mamajama55mamajama55 says:

Shout out to my teacher peeps in LA, striking for the first time in 30 years. Charter school educators have joined in. At issue: pay, class sizes, working conditions.

It will probably follow the path of most teacher strikes; the administration will plead poverty, then somehow come up with funds from the planned renovation of the district offices.