– access to birth control is like Hitler and genocide and euthanasia
– President should enforce imaginary anti porn law
– gas prices up (from supply and demand): It’s Obama’s fault!
– S&P/DJIA/NASDAQ up (recession is ended – see “demand” problem above): It’s because of breaking a union
Really? How does this count as free speech?
– Rev Wright reflects poorly on the President, but the various religious …”curiousities” of the GOTP candidates are off limits.
– Birth control reduces abortions and unwanted pregnancy. How is it “pro-life” to be anti birth control?
– The rapist’s victim was forced to marry the rapis (Morroco) and then commits suicide and she’s the one who doesn’t repsect life?
– a rape victim who gets pregnant should welcome the life forced upon her. (Santorum and other nut jobs.)
– Why are so many pro-lifers in favor of capital punishment?
– Keystone pipeline (inevitable) will reduce the supply of oil in the USA, and therefore increase price while offering a few temporary jobs. But to oppose it is bad for America.
– The USA consumes 20% + of the world oil supply and has 2% of known reserves. Drill baby drill is insane.
– It’s March. so it’s looking good to great for the Cubs.
Libya intervention – bad, even though it (apparently) worked.
Syria lack of intervention – bad, even though there is no clear path to any kind of success (Though Turkey could “solve” this for us as a NATO issue.)
Killing Somali pirates, and OBL, and other terrorists – what?
Not invading Iran – mistake. Even though, like Syria (hmm- could the two be related?) there is no path to “success”.
TARP, QE1, 2 (and 3 and 4), auto industry bailout: all bad. Even though there was no depression (yet) and all saved jobs.
The gov’t should get out of the way and not intervene to affect unemployment. Or the gov’t hasn’t done enough to get unemployment lower. Either way, blame Obama.
We should follow China’s example. China are godless commies.
Welfare bad- ag subsidies good.
Law and order and support the police. Except private carry guns on campus are good and the police don’t want them.