Coffman said Wednesday that his legislation would repeal Section 203 of the Voting Rights Act, which requires states or districts to provide bilingual voting materials if more than 10,000 or more than 5% of voters “are members of a single language minority and are limited-English proficient,” or if the illiteracy of members of the language minority is higher than the national average.
Seeing as how English proficiency is already a requirement for citizenship, well then why should ballots be offered in any language other than English … right? That’s what rings around in Coffman’s pea brain.
This is the guy is a charter member of the 5-for-5 Club. He has co-sponsored or signed onto all 5 Immigration-Reduction Solutions bills as supported by NumbersUSA (an anti-immigration activist group).
– Coffman is a co-sponsors for the CLEAR Act (H.R.100).
– Coffman co-sponsored the Nuclear Priority Act which features a rider to eliminate Chain Migration.
– Coffman supports the Birthright Citizenship Act to end automatic citizenship to all children born in the United States.
– Coffman supports the SAFE for America Act to eliminate the Visa Lottery.
– Coffman supports the E-LAW Act making E-Verify mandatory nationwide.
Wonder who mows his lawn? Wonder who cleans his house?