Congressional Candidate Joe Miklosi released a hard-hitting ad today on You Tube, indicating it will begin playing tomorrow on television. Miklosi hit all of the major bullet points he needed to make:
1. He’s a regular guy like us, sitting with neighbors in friends in a regular coffee shop, not a Washington incumbent.
2. Congress has never been less popular, and here’s why you should send Joe Miklosi to fix it.
3. Incumbent Mike Coffman is a Tea Party member.
4. Mike Coffman holds dangerous, extremists views about a woman’s right to make her own health care decisions.
5. The GOP is concentrating on taking away people’s rights instead of offering economic solutions.
6. We need to stop outsourcing jobs and bring them back to the U.S.
7. Coffman wants to end Medicare.
8. Joe Miklosi = Colorado common sense.
I like the ad. Democrats need to hammer the Tea Party association on Coffman as much as possible to expose Coffman’s true colors (Coffman’s ad teams have done an effective job in his past elections to falsely paint him as a moderate). The ad is hard-hitting, yet 100% true.