awesome + uniting
- 10 highest Colorado rain totals reported to CoCoRaHS this week
- Colorado’s Hickenlooper praised for role in breaking stalemate with Manchin on climate and tax deal
- Colorado angler reels in massive fish, breaks longest-standing fish record in state
awesome + controversy
- Don’t worry, Colorado. Those giant flying bugs aren’t murder hornets, they’re cicada killers
- UFCW files petition for union vote at Boulder Trader Joe’s
- States hopes for revenue boost with Mega Millions craze
awful + uniting
- ‘Do better’: East Colfax community begs Denver Police for help after Ma Kaing’s murder
- 3 Wray men indicted for collecting $7.5 million through threatening phone calls
- Metro Denver homeless population increased by 12.8%, preliminary data show
awful + controversy
This is a much better “Week in Review” than usual. Better researched, more rural mews, important( but under-reported) stories.
One quibble: for context, where was the photo for the “12% homeless increase” taken? It looks like a composite of several shots.
It’s good news that a Trader Joes store is unionizing. Love the store, but the workers always look worn out.